Market Research Future published a research report on “Coronavirus Impact on Software Licensing Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
The global software licensing market is slated to experience healthy demand in the forthcoming years. The market is expected to grow in the coming years with the rising demand of large IT organizations like IBM, Microsoft, and Accenture. Software licensing requires compliance with various relevant regulations and laws as non-adherence to the same can cause severe penalties and jolts. Although there are a huge pool of organizations offering free and open licensing domains, with definitions and guidelines concerning software licenses, precise implementation of software licenses aids in ensuring control over piracy to a large extent. The management of software licenses includes the need to keep track of the software and its maintenance. The Coronavirus Impact on Software Licensing Market is anticipated to be primarily driven by the imperative need to curb down piracy issues.
The global software licensing market was analyzed by Market Research Future (MRFR) and it was projected that a noteworthy CAGR of 8.6% will be attained by the market over the forecast period of 2017 to 2023. The valuation of the software licensing market was further stated to surpass its previous valuation to reach a projected figure of USD 14.34 billion by the end of the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3848
The prominent players in the Software Licensing system Market are –Accenture Plc. (Ireland), IBM Corporation (U.S), Agilis International (U.S), HP Inc. (U.S), Dimension Data (South Africa), Inishtech Technology Ventures Ltd (Ireland), Flexera Software (U.S), Microsoft Corporation (U.S), and Moduslink Global Solutions, Inc.(U.S), Safenet Inc. (U.S) among others.
The global software licensing market has been segmented in terms of licensing type, end-user, and deployment.
- By licensing type, the market breaks down into GNU General Public License, Proprietary license, Concurrent use license, End User License Agreement, Workstation licenses, and others.
- By deployment, the market divides into on-premise, cloud-based, and others. The report by MRFR highlighted that the on-premise segment led the global software licensing market back in 2016. It enjoys a share percentage of more than 53% of the entire global market. However, its share portion will reduce over the forecast period owing to the high maintenance cost associated with it. It was also noted that vendors who do not offer cloud-based solutions will face monumental competition and lag in the standing order in the coming years as businesses, nowadays, are shifting their preference from on-premise solutions to the cloud.
- By end-user, the market comprises Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, BFSI, Human Resources, Education and Research, Government and Defense, and others.
The global software licensing market is geographically distributed across the following key regions: Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Europe is one of the leading region across the world in terms of largest market share in Software Licensing market due to the deployment of the market, that has been divided into cloud-based and on-premises. North America is the leading region for the licensing market by revenues, due to the presence of major vendors. Whereas, Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and South Korea is an emerging market for Software Licensing market. But this market has huge potential for growth of Software Licensing market.
- Software Licensing Providers
- Government and licensing Providers
- Law enforcement
- Consultancy firms/advisory firms
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/software-licensing-market-3848
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope Of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure:
1.3.1 Global Software Licensing Market: By Licensing Type
1.3.2 Global Software Licensing Market: By Deployment
1.3.3 Global Software Licensing Market: By End User
1.3.4 Global Software Licensing Market: By Region
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Deployment
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market drivers
3.3 Market challenges
3.4 Market opportunities
4 Executive Summary
Get New Updates @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/ict-mrfr
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312