The global pico projector market is anticipated to surpass a valuation of USD 3.8 billion, attaining a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period (2017-2023), Market Research Future (MRFR) reveals in a detailed report. A pico projector is also acknowledged as a pocket projector, mobile projector, handheld projector, or a mini beamer, is an image projector, which is used to project images with handheld devices.
Market Potential and Pitfalls
Pico projectors have gained huge attention across the globe due to the surging need for handy and portable devices. The soaring demand for consumer electronics has resulted in the merging of pico projector into portable consumer electronics, which is considered to fuel the market growth across the globe. Pico projectors are small in size and light in weight, compared to traditional business projectors. They are flexible and can be connected to n number of devices like PC, DVD players, laptops, cell phones, and gaming stations. Such benefits offered by pico projectors are likely to trigger its demand in the foreseeable future.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4146
Pico projectors are capable of producing naked-eye 3D motion pictures with high resolution, which helps a user to watch movies and play games in a glass-free device. Rapid advancements in display technologies like 4K and 8K display panels have highly influenced the market growth across the globe.
On the contrary, pico projectors offer low brightness, which is considered to restrict the market growth in the coming years. These projectors offer a brightness range of 10-1,000 lumens, which is much lower than conventional business projectors.
The prominent players in Covid-19 Impact on Pico Projector Market are – Lenovo Group Limited (U.S.), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Microvision, Inc. (U.S.), Sony Corporation (Japan), Aaxa Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), ZTE Corporation (China), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Cremotech Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Global Aiptek Corporation (Taiwan) among others.
The global pico projector market has been segmented on the basis of type, component, technology, application, and specification.
- By component, the pico projector market is segmented into light-emitting diodes (LED), illumination system, light source, laser diodes, light pipe, fly-eye lens, and projection lens.
- By type, the pico projector market is segmented into embedded pico projectors and non-embedded pico projectors. Of these, the non-embedded pico projector is estimated to gain prominence and is mainly driven by factors like high-resolution output, ease of connectivity, enhanced brightness level, and greater display size. Other factors like convenience and small form make the segment popular.
- By technology, the pico projector market is segmented into liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS), digital light processing (DLP), projection technologies in augmented reality, and laser beam steering. Of these, the digital light processing is likely to command the largest share in the global market. This advanced processing technology was developed by Texas Instruments and is highly implemented in pico projects. This technology is used in conventional and cinema projector and offers excellent results.
- By specification, the market is segmented into brightness, resolution, and power source.
- By application, the market is segmented into healthcare, retail, business & education, automotive, and consumer electronics.
Pico Projector Global Market - Regional Analysis
The North American market is divided into the U.S., Canada and Mexico while the European market is segmented into Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific market is sub-divided into China, India, Japan, Taiwan, Republic of Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific has accounted for the largest market share followed by North America and Europe. The Asia Pacific region offers huge growth potential for pico projector market and is slated to register the highest value CAGR by 2023 end owing to the presence of a large number of producers, cheap labour cost and growing application segments in the region.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pico-projector-market-4146
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope Of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Challenges
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Restraints
4 Executive Summary
- Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Supply Chain Analysis
6 Pico Projector Market, By Segments
6.2 Market Statistics
Get New Updates @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/ict-mrfr
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312